1. Black sesame paste (Black tahini) is rich in vitamin E, which can offset or neutralize the accumulation of "free radicals" in cells and play the role of anti-aging and prolonging life.
2. According to research, black sesame paste (black tahini) also has the effect of lowering blood lipids, and this effect is widely recognized.
3. Black tahini is rich in biotin, which can relieve hair loss, darkening and beautifying.
4. Black tahini contains a variety of essential amino acids, together with vitamin B1, and vitamin E in the body, can promote the metabolism of the human body.
5. Black sesame paste (black tahini) contains iron and vitamin E which can help prevent anemia and activate brain cells.
6. Most of the fat contained in black sesame paste is unsaturated fatty acid, which has the effect of lowering cholesterol
7. often eat black sesame paste and brain intelligence, physical fitness, prolong life, very suitable for mental workers to eat.
8. Lecithin in black tahini can also prevent gallstones.
9. Black sesame paste contains a lot of oil, which has a good function of moistening intestines and defecating. It is very suitable for pregnant women who are troubled by constipation, postmenopausal women, and children with poor intestines and stomach.
10. Besides dairy products, the main sources of calcium are beans and vegetables, but black tahini is far higher in calcium than beans and vegetables. Eating 10 grams of black tahini, or roughly two teaspoons, is the same amount of calcium as eating 30 grams of tofu or 140 grams of Chinese cabbage. The calcium deficiency phenomenon of women, the elderly and children in our country is more prominent, especially children and women before and after menopause, often eating is beneficial to the development of bones and teeth.
Post time: Sep-23-2021